Sunday, November 20, 2005

I don't know but anyone, and i mean anyone, who has smiled warmly has always captivated my heart and my desire for him/her to be my friend. But, i'm really not that sociable. I am unable to break the awkward silence between conversations with new friends. This, I hate. I just don't know how to start a conversation. I just feel very uneasy. I hate it. Now, here in Canada, I have to start a friendship that is the same or at least close to the intimate, comfortable, happy friendship I had when I was still with my friends in the Philippines. Well, time has already passed. And there is no point regretting about the past. Faith is something i cannot meddle with. Humans have endless limitations.
Well, I'll have to go with the flow of time and follow the path where God wants me to be. I have to wait and see what will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home