Sunday, September 25, 2005

untitled

Some people are made for love and some people aren't. Some people are meant to fall in love and be successful and some are meant to fail. I am the second one. Is not made for love and is made to fail. I may be a born leader, a born writer, a born musician, a born scientist, or whatever. But I am not a born-lover or atleast that's what I see. I see it unfolding beneath my eyes. I see what faith (or God) wants me to see (I think so). I can see what I would be.
I see that I'm never made for these stuff. I can see that I'm not made to be a great lover but a great friend I am. Everyone of my friends in the Philippines would agree (they are the only ones who really knows me or most of me). They would like me by their side as a friend, an ally forever. Not their partner. Two very similar terms but nevertheless different. No matter how I try to avert my attention from these things, it is entirely unavoidable. How can I avoid the extremely obvious?
My qualities as a being proves or supports this theory. When I fall in love, I really FALL (literally) in love. I'm no fun to be with. I'm a loner. I'm shy. My eyes are hostile to newcomers who aren't used to it. I don't talk much. I read books. I love to philosophize. I am too romantic when I fall in love but too shy (or torpe) to make a move. I'm not handsome. and to top it all of, I'm not athletic.
There above is a summary of my qualities. There above are proofs. All of ya'll ladies probably know why I am thinking of this. I can read human psychology. I know when someone like me or when someone smiles or laughs genuinely. These things I have studied with the access of worldly knowledge (otherwise known as World Wide Web).
Anyway, some people are just made for being friends and some as lovers, love partners. I wish I wasn't but this is who I am. I guess it would be beneficial to just focus on the things I am good at and acquiesce to ignore things I'm not excellent at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home