Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Problematic Age-range

The age range of kids that I HATE is when they are aged 6-8. Some parents tell me that this is the time when a child develops a sense of what's right and wrong. I agree but they can't justify the proper attitude to each character that may fall in whatever of the two.
I hate this age-ranged kids because this is the time when they are soooooo noisy. Singing crappy songs that I swear when sang in front of a crowd, someone will stand in front of you and shoot you. I swear the crowd will cheer (not the singer they are cheering but their freedom).
They just keep on bugging you. Hey kuya! Look at this trick (shows you something disgusting). Hey kuya! How do you do this againm, this cool attack on the PS2 (Wrecks your tekken 4 cd becuase of button mashing). You know! And all those things that defines hell.
They keep fighting. Thinks they're so strong when you can obliterate his/her head with one blow. Always trying to win. Never a success though. They're so small. Looks for fighting, extremely childish (tinamaan ka, LOL).
And all those mischievousness that they soom to be completely made up of. Reminds me of myself when I was at their age. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home