Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dumb Enough to Love me

Sometimes I wonder if I will experience this phenomenon and give my heart to someone without expecting anything returned. I wonder if someone would even fall in love with me. The closest “encounter” I ever had was when I fell for someone (you don’t know her and you will never will) because of constant conversations that explores traits hidden to the naked eye. A glimmer of hope shone, I thought it was for real, I was wrong, Time is against it and Destiny forbids such. I think that was my peek to the real thing, the real nature of love. The nature of love that causes several “maladies” like the sparkling and shining of the eyes, the obvious wobbling of the knees, the visible trembling of the hands, the exponential increase in heartbeat (like you worked out for a month) in shorter terms: the confusion of the brain. These are accounts from those who lay face-to-face with it. The nature wherein jealousy and concern blooms at the same, exact moment.
I wonder if someone would be stupid enough to spend their time getting to know me, then again, they won’t even know I exist (the lowest form of living yet she/they never saw or will see it). I wonder if there is a girl out there who would honestly tell me that she loves me and would gladly spend her remaining seconds with me ‘til death do us part then again no woman would love a “a man who has a lot of sensitivity and philosophy”. Who would be that stupid? No one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home