Thursday, September 08, 2005

5 on ESL

I got a 5 on my ESL exam (being one as the lowest and five as the highest) and scored an 84% on my Math assessment test. Okay, I sucked! I reviewed for a Grade 9 exam and they gave me a Grade 8 leveled test. Ya’ll got to admit that you don’t really remember your previous math lessons unless you review to refresh your memory. To pass the test, I need to memorize the terms used which I didn’t study. Math is calculation okay? Never memorization. Leave that to science I had already met with a Palmer School Councilor, Ms. Charon Gill. She asked me to choose 3 courses and 2 alternative courses in case the one or two of the three first-preferred courses would be unable to fulfill.
I chose Technology Education 9, Beginner’s Guitar, and Video Editing and Animation. While the alternate courses that I chose were Drawing and Painting and the Beginner’s Mandarin. I am forced to because it may prove useful because one out of 4 individuals here speaks this language. My mom enrolled me in the French Immersion program. It means that almost half of my classes would be in the language of romance. So if attempts to master the two languages would be successful, I would have a total of 4 languages in my command. I want to learn Japanese but the course is already full. I want to learn it for me to understand anime. Deep, ain’t it?
The school will start on September 06 (September 07 will be the activation of our internet). The class would only last for one hour on the first day. The venue would be in my homeroom and the necessities and requirements shall be given on that day. Locks, program planners and etc. shall be distributed on said day.
I am thrilled to go to school because of the difference of its curriculum from our own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home