Monday, September 12, 2005

Maverick

"O kevin (my name at home), bakit namumula mata mo?", asked my mom.
"Nakakatulog na po kasi ako eh bumangon lang po ako para kumuha ng unan", I lied nervously
I cried that's why my eyes were abnormally red. I cried because I miss my friends so badly. I cried because of the intolerable desire to see and talk to them.
This unexplainable feeling of happiness that I feel with a simple, brief chat with them is intoxifying and intensely addicting. This is to be denied or at least dissipate because of the obvious conflict of time differences that my parents consider with my taliking through them with YM.
I know they will never be able to read this and only you, WWW, will know how I value my friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Borstein talks about Family Guy movie
I have to admit I've always had a tiny crush on Alex Borstein, who appeared on Mad TV for five seasons, most recognizably as the cryptic Asian Ms.
Great blog. I like your style of writing. For more on this check out my site on credit cards for bad credit

5:40 AM  
Blogger Valerie Anne Sy Santos said...

Pare... Mahal kita... Andito lang ako!!! Wag ka na umiyak!!! Pareho Tayo... nalulungkot akong isipin na ganyan ang situation mo jan!!! pero just wait... malapit na!!! Mahal kita!!! Mahal na Mahal!!! sana ako pa rin ang pare mon!!!:) Miss you!!! take care!!! regards to everybody!!!Mwah!!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home