Sunday, September 25, 2005

Philippines, my home, my only home

TO my friends:

Always think that I am still here and ready for any assistance as much as I can. Always remeber that I still remember you all there. I know you're not used to me being this emotional but Canada has already changed my cheerful aura. My Filipinoey aura. That's what happens when you're communication with people like you are cut off. People like me are you guys there in the Philippines. The only group that will really understand who I really am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Anne Sy Santos said...

pare... miss na kita... my relationship with the one i love ryt now is complicated... he's got a girl... tangina niya!!! bitch yung girl... loafer!!! putcha!!! kung nandito ka sana may iiyakan ako... miss na talag kita!!!:(

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home