Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Life, Part II

Wow. . .The past year has gone through me like a breeze. A lot has happened in my life. So much was it that it would be considered absurd to say that this events will not affect who i am and who i will be.
The past year, I met great friends, I was given a glimpse of the "outside" . It actually started last year. The friendship. . .and of course, there was some conflicts. And you know what? That's life man. And u just got to be mature enough and fix anything, obliterate any obstacle that you may face. . .and sometimes, you'll get hurt so badly, you'll wonder why in the world can't it be the same. Why does it have to end up like this? You know, these things are outcomes we have no control over. . .like it or not. History, of course, has a tendency to be redundant. The only way you can avoid it happening again - assuming you don't want it to happen again - is to mature from your mistakes. To consider past as past. To look back but never dwelling on it. . .
Also, the transition from my home to somethign so foreign was so much of a shock. Yeah, I'm 14! So? Yeah, I'm young! So? I found some friends there whom I am absolutely certain I can trust. I can divulge secrets to them. . .knowing they will never betray. . .I love my country - The Seven Thousand, One Hundred and Seven Islands of the Philippines. Leaving it almost was unbearable. ASk my parents that when they were packing boxes. . .i wouldn't really help. . .i want to be left there, in my native soil. Ask them what i did during that time. I was in my room, buried in books. Absolutely withdrawn. Writing in my journal (I lost it unfortunately, during the flight). Watching TV till 3. Only appearing to eat then will magically disappear. Most of the time, I was like that. I never did want to accept the fact that I'm already leaving. But, if that's where God wants me to be, then sure, why not? I tell you this, everyone, everything in this world has a purpose. Every event is there for something that will help you mature, spiritually or mentally. Your physical body is nothing more than a case holding the purest inside, the human soul.
Not having someone who will know what I'm talking about when I say something and not having someone to trust with something was unbearable for me. I kinda became a loner. . .at that time. . .i didn't see me in me. I saw someone wholly different from who I was before. But hey! I am so thankful that it's all in the past now. I am so thankful that I am starting to adjust now in my new environment - with the help of God and excellent friends. Thank you!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home