Thursday, February 23, 2006

Commonplace

*sigh. Where in the world is my commonplace life going to in this commonplace country. Commonplace lifestyle. Commonplace living of routing. I wake up in the morning. I take a bath. Go to school. Take all my classes. Go home. Do homework. Draw manga or read novels. Sleep. And then, guess what? Yeah! Your pretty smart. The cirlce starts again. I know, this is what most people's life routine's are. But. . .I don't remember myself being this empty. Yes, before. Before i was never bored. Always happy. I feel fulfilled. Our pastor told us that there is this God-sized hole in our lives. Yeah. It's true. I need God in my lives. Yeah, that's true. That's what I'm developing in my life now. Yeah. It's true. But. . .I still need a friend. Someone whom I can confide in, someone whom I am sure I can lean on, someone there for me. I know that God can give me all of these. But. . .I'm not in that level of Christianity yet. I don't know. It's just really hard for me. I'm confused. I'm very confused. Will you help me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gryphon Hall said...

Even God said that it wasn't good for man to be alone. He made that statement before man sinned or man fell. He said that in a world that was newly created and perfect. He said that when He and man were at their closest. But it still wasn't good for man to be alone, and God couldn't fill that need. So don't feel guilty about finding that sometimes "Christianity" doesn't fill that "big hole" in your life. Everybody needs a friend. Everybody needs a soul mate. The whole trouble, and challenge, is finding that person. Maybe if you set out to find that person, life wouldn't be so boring?

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home